Friday 23 May 2014

The Body Shop: Chocomania Body Scrub

Chocomaina Body Scrub
I have been obsessed with The Body Shop recently and I have been discovering loads of new products, one of them has been the Chocomaina range, I currently have the lip balm, soap and the body butter and now I have the body scrub as well.

Chocomania Body Scrub by The Body Shop
This body scrub smells AMAZING, that's actually what made me buy it, you can find out more about this amazing product here. I bought it for £12.50 but I also got 20% off as there was an in-store promotion for Love Your Body members.

"This exfoliating body scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar."

This is quite a thick body scrub and does leave a slight residue on the skin so I wouldn't use this before fake tanning, however the residue it leaves isn't oily or dirty feeling, it just feels like a sort of moisturising barrier. My skin is generally quite soft but after I use this I can really feel the difference, and when you are using it, it feels really invigorating on the skin. The chocolate scent doesn't last on your skin throughout then day, but for me I'm not really looking for that in a body scrub.

I have been using this once a week, although during summer I think I will start using it twice a week, I prefer to use this one at night before using some body butter and I save my Coconut Body Scrub (also by The Body Shop) for before fake tanning.

I just love the Chocomania range, they all smell fantastic and every product I have used has lived up to my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOVE the smell of this but then suddenly it just made me feel really sick haha. I think it's too sweet for my liking. I love Body Shop scrubs though. Mango is my fave :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete