Saturday 22 February 2014

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

Recently I have been using The Body Shop's newest product, the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I bought this in store in a set with my favourite moisturiser, the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream for £16.00 which was amazing because the overnight serum-in-oil is £12.00 alone and the moisturiser is also £12.00 alone so £16.00 for both of them was a bargain! I can't find this combination online and have only seen these sets in store as I think that's where they make them up but let me know if anyone finds them online, click here to find out more about the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil.

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

I wanted to try this product as soon as it came out and when I finally bought it I couldn't wait to try it out. I love applying this at night as it feels really great on my tired skin and I usually use a dry oil on my face at night either my Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil or My Vitamin E Facial Oil also by The Body Shop. I didn't feel much difference between the overnight serum-in-oil and the regular facial oil but this serum-in-oil made my skin feel amazing. I did have similar results with my other regular facial oils, but I feel using this one gives my skin more benefit when I feel more tired, have had a long day or my skin is suffering from breakouts or dry areas. I guess what I feel from this product is that it is more of an intense treatment for the skin when I need it and I will continue to use all of these overnight facial oils because I love them all. 

I did think my skin looked more radiant after using this and it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or looking shiny, which I know at night isn't really an issue but when I wake up in the morning I don't want to look a greasy mess so this overnight serum-in-oil is ideal for me. I think I will use this when I'm traveling, I'm going to Japan in April and this will really help replenish and hydrate my skin after long flights and changes in water and humidity. Overall I do like this product but I think because I already use similar product and have been for the past couple of years, I am used to the amazing effects facial oils have on the skin.


2 comments:

  1. I haaaate the way skin reacts during/after the flight and when you are getting used to humidity and water in new country. I'm in the US almost 5 months and still, after every shower I have itchy rash for like 5 minutes. Geez. What's the name of the ''similar product'' you are using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil or the Vitamin E Facial Oil by The Body Shop, both are amazing and I will always use facial oils at night now because they are amazing :)

      Delete