Friday 14 February 2014

My Valentine...

Matt and I decided to have a quiet Valentines Day today, he was working all day so I made him a meal for coming back home, I say a meal, I really mean the Tesco "Dine in for Two" deal for £10. I just have some pictures of the day, my outfit for the night and the Tesco meal I so lovingly cooked. 

My Valentines Outfit

Matte Red Lips

Big Lashes and Red Lips

Red nails
I thought my favourite bag would be very appropriate for Valentines Day, I just can't resist a chance to wear it.
My Vivienne Westwood
The food we ate tonight was actually really good, the pudding was a chocolate sponge with a gooey salted caramel center and it was delicious!
Main

Dessert
I hope everyone has a lovely Valentines Day, and if your not big on Valentines Day then have a great weekend :D Unfortunately I'm working all weekend but I had a great birthday and Valentines Day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh My! You look like a doll! You are truly beautiful :) I love that type of beauty!

    www.alexthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete