Tuesday 4 March 2014

Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy La Fleur

My new favourite perfume is the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur, I got this for my birthday and I am in love with this fragrance. I have tried Juicy Couture perfumes in the past and I also currently own Couture La La. As you would imagine, this fragrance has a floral scent but it is sweet at the same time without being sickening.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur
How gorgeous is the packaging? Like all of the Juicy Couture fragrances it has little charms and a big bow with a big glass lid. I love the style of Juicy Couture products and I think the style comes across in their fragrances as well, they are fresh, fun and youthful.

Cute bow and charms, typical Juicy Couture style
I have tried a lot of perfume and I seem to go through it really quickly so I'm always buying new fragrances and I haven't found one that I have stuck to but maybe this one is it, I think I will always have a bottle of this on my dresser.

I love the bottle and the floral pattern that shines through on the other side of the bottle


1 comment: