Saturday 25 January 2014

Clinique: Bottom Lash Mascara Review

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

So my lovely fiancĂ© bought me the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black. It retails for £12.00, he bought it in our local Debenhams store.

http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1606/15586/Makeup/Mascara/Bottom-Lash-Mascara/index.tmpl

So for starters its probably the cutest mascara I have ever seen!

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Close up of the cute little brush.
For this review I don't think my usual L.O.V.E method is appropriate, seeing as it is just for bottom lashes the review will just be a general review of the product.

I actually think this product is just so cute that I have to like it! The packaging it gorgeous, silver with a floral print all over it. The brush is just so tiny so it's perfect for getting all of those bottom lashes, and it did this really well. I sometimes find with putting normal mascara on your bottom lashes it can clump easily and get kinda messy, but with this little one there's no problems at all. My lashes didn't clump, stick together and it gave an even coating to all of my lashes giving them a natural look, this is the kind of look I personally want for my bottom lashes because I don't suit darker, thicker ones. This product really is idea if you just want natural looking bottom lashes, I think if you added another coat or two you could get a darker, thicker effect if that's what you were after. At the same time, I don't know if it is really necessary, I can achieve a similar effect with certain other mascaras I can use for both my top and bottom lashes, is having a separate product for top and bottom lashes really needed. In my case, it's not, but I will use this product up while I have it, I will actually use it every day, who knows maybe I will fall in love with it but for now it's not something I would spend my money on again because it kinda over complicates things, but it's just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment