Friday 24 January 2014

Body Shop Haul

Look what came in the post today!

My Body Shop Package!
I thought I would do a wee haul of everything I got in my Body Shop order, I will hopefully review some of these products once I have used them. I already love the smells of them, so so good!

Papaya Body Butter 200ml, I got this for £3.00! Total bargain as it is usually £13.00! Is smells, so good I can't wait to use it.

Almond Body Butter 200ml, I also got this for £3.00, its usually £13.00, AMAZING! It smells like marzipan.

Passion Fruit Body Butter 200ml, £3.00 usually £13.00. Again, it smells delicious!


Strawberry Body Butter, £13.00. One of my favourites.

Mango, Chocolate, Coconut and Shea Butter Lip Butters. £4.00 each.

Vitamin E Moisture Cream £12.00, Face Oil £11.00, Vitamin E Eye Cream £10.00
I already use the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream, I LOVE it, it has totally transformed my skin. I can't wait to try the eye cream and the face oil which I will use at night. I have tried a couple of the lip butters, for starters they smell better than they taste but they make my lips feel great and that's what I'm looking for. I already use the Strawberry and Chocomania body butter (forgot a picture of that) so I can't wait to try the other ones.

The Body Shop Body Butters are amazing and they make my skin so incredibly soft!! I have been using them mostly every night, I hate wearing body lotions in the day, I hate being soggy. But even having them on over night and washing them off in the morning has made such a difference to my skin, I don't think I could go without them now, definitely the best body moisturizes I have ever used.



3 comments:

  1. i've used the papaya body butter and let me tell you.. its amazing and smell so delicious (im due for a repurchase as ive just finished my shea butter one) cant wait for the vitamin e range review, i really want to try those.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    PS: you have word verification on=(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I used the Papaya Body Butter last night, and OMG it was amazing, it smells delicious!

      Delete
    2. Haha, it's off now, didn't even know what it was! And yeah they are so annoying!

      Delete